Saturday, February 9, 2008

totally worth the $9.50

The other day, while looking for more maternity clothes because my work tops barely cover my belly any longer, I came across dog clothes on Old Navy. Adam said that anything that could make me laugh so hard after months of depression was worth buying. And, man was he right!








I can't say as Doodles liked his new outfit as much as I did, but I haven't laughed that hard in months. So hard my stomach hurt. Harder than when Adam got his subscription for Fitness Magazine, and harder than when we tried putting socks on Porter and my brother's dog Kona. And believe me, that was FUNNY.







And it feels so good to feel like me again. The me who doesn't freak out over idiot drivers. The me who isn't compelled to throw heavy objects in the general direction of my husband. The me who can't wait to see Doodles when we get home from work instead of being annoyed at his affections. The me who has the energy to clean my house and get on with the projects that have been on hold for months. The me who is finally enjoying my pregnancy ~ back aches, swollen feet, itchy skin, and all.

4 comments:

The Weathered Pane said...

Yeaaaaa for drugs!!!! :O Tracy, I want an outfit like Porters! It makes him look so thin! :) I'm so glad you're feeling better, sweetie. It's about time, huh.

Unknown said...

yeah for you girl!! glad to have you back with us.

and he does look hilarous!!

Tanya said...

Your belly looks so cute! Start rubbing it with oil or lotion if you haven't already.
Glad to hear you are doing better...

Unknown said...

beautiful tummy!!! So glad the sun is shinning a little bit more for you! xo,J