Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!

I have officially wrapped my last gift. (Doodles was exhausted just watching it all). Honey & I are having roasted chicken & stuffing for dinner tonight, will likely turn on a 24 hours of A Christmas Story, and at some point, take Doodles out for a walk.






We had not-quite-Christmas Eve dinner last night with Bucky, Michelle & baby Hunter, and tomorrow after having a big breakfast at home, we'll spend the day between my mom & step-dad's house, and my dad & step-mom's house. While it may sound crazy-hectic, it's really all very relaxed.












However you are spending your day tomorrow, I hope you are surrounded by your families, too.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hunter is sooo precious! Merry Christmas Auntie Trace!

The Weathered Pane said...

He looks half grown already! I've not seen him in over a week. I suspect he'll be walking and talking here soon.... Merry Christmas, sweetie! I love you. mom

Anonymous said...

So nice to visit and find someone else that likes to watch A Christmas Story, too. It's my tradition each year. I love your doggies name ~ Doodles. That is awesome! I,too, am thoroughly enjoying this down time and do not overly long to return to work in a few days. :)
Alexandra