Thursday, September 13, 2007

a little glimpse

I don't much have the energy to write about everything I want to write about, so here's some photos instead. And PS, is anyone else's blogger behaving oddly? Links show up as code, as do photos. Weird.

Harvest banner from Miss Jerusalem



Lovely sign made by Miss Jeanetta. My Aunt Georgia framed the tiny quilt for me. She's really good at giving me family items that she knows I'll love.



View from my comfy chair tonight.



Brought out my favorite fall candles, a wedding gift from Michelle & her family.



Riley-Cat & Mendy staying warm. This was actually the first time I've seen them both laying on the cable box. Mendy is named after the Mendenhall Glacier, where Honey is a guide on the weekends.





And there you have it. Some of my favorite things.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i love the bottles in the window. hope your morning sickness isnt too bad. take care

Unknown said...

I love all your favorite things! It is cool to see our creations adorning your sweet home!

The Weathered Pane said...

Lovely photos.

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

Those bottles are really pretty! Take care, rest as much as you need to!

Melissa