Friday, September 21, 2007

not quite sure

I don't ever know about these quizzes, and this one certainly did not pinpoint who I am. I can be impulsive, but I can also be very practical. I am definitely impatient. But a captivating singing voice? I don't think so. Plus, and I'm sorry Jerusalem, but I don't believe I've seen a single Jane Austin movie, so I can't say as whether Marianne is me or not. It also goes without saying, then, that I've also never read a single Jane Austin novel. Maybe I ought to put that on my list of things to do.

I am Marianne Dashwood!


Take the Quiz here!




:: M A R I A N N E ::

You are Marianne Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are impulsive, romantic, impatient, and perhaps a little to vocal in your honesty. You enjoy romantic poetry and novels, and play the pianoforte beautifully. To boot, your singing voice is captivating. You feel deeply, and love passionately.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should definitley watch or read Jane Austen - she is one of my favs and quite brilliant. I am going to do the quiz!