Tuesday, July 10, 2007

My journals are going to Jen at the Cottage Nest & to Lazylol ~ all the way in the UK! If you are not familiar with Lazylol's blog, take a look! I did, & instantly fell in love with her photos. I can't wait to sit down & read her posts.

Lazylol, I got your e-mail from your blog so I'll contact you for your mailing address. Jen, I didn't see your e-mail on your site, so please contact me at tracygottschlich@gmail.com with your mailing address. Thanks for playing my game!

And I had 6 whole comments waiting for me this morning, which just made my day. Thanks everyone so much for your sweet comments. I started this blog to journal my life, even the silly little bits, and to feel more connected to my friends & family since I suck so horribly at keeping in touch with them.

Not only do I feel like I am able to be a part of their lives & show them a glimpse of mine, but I've found that there is a wealth of like-minded women out there who have formed a virtual community. Women who love to make things, and who can make things out of anything! Women who love to make their home something special & a true reflection of themselves. Women who freely share their ideas. Women who have bad days & sad days just like me. Women who have left their day jobs to pursue what they really love, and that gives HOPE to the rest of us!

I have always loved to see how others live (if I walk by your house & your curtains are open, I will look!) so this just brings it to a whole new level. Thank you for giving me a peeksy into your lives & for taking an interest in mine.

TG

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How did I miss all this excitement? I must have been buried under a rock the past 12 hours or something! Your journals are precious and I can't wait for there to see your goodies on Etsy! Also, I look in windows too. That is why driving around at dusk is my secret favorite pastime...

The Weathered Pane said...

Yes, we're all peeping toms! After I saw who won your first journal, I went to her site and, too, was very excited over her photos. I definitely will visit there again and again! mom